Wednesday 9 July 2014

I'm Back !

Hello Ladies and Gentleman! 

After a stressful year of finishing my A'levels, repeating exams from last year, getting my application for university ready and all that jazz I finally have the freedom to start my blog again. It really has been the busiest year of my life so far and I have cherished many sad, happy, exciting and stressful moments however its summer right now (YAY), so I hope to explore many wonderful things that are coming and I am truly ready of what yet it is to come. I don't want to spread any negativity so I'm going to put everything behind me and I'm going to do my best to keep posting and informing you guys with everything!  

These are 3 things I'm doing right now:  

1. Working on my layout and presentation and everything because I'm not happy the way my blog looks now I want it to be personal and more 'me', you know.
2. I going to figure out a day in which I will post, so you know when to check my blog for a new post!
3.Enjoy it more! 

I wish you all a wonderful day, evening, weekend, weekday whatever you are doing - Have a great day!

Ps- The photo is from last year. More new photos will come very soon! ;)

Klaudia 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment