Sunday 21 October 2012

New Blog Logo

This the new blog logo that i have created with paint and, defont.com .
I wanted to change my boring blog title as it was very simple and not girly at all. Now i am very happy with my result and I hope this will make my blog look more professional. I am keep working on my blog trying to make it look presentable. This may change probably many times till it will be perfect, For now, i am very happy with this as it is the next step in my blog. 

Thank you for reading,
Klaudia x

6 comments:

  1. great!! really classic and simple! very elegant dear! thank you so much for following:)) I am now following you tooon GFC!!:) would you like to also follow each other on twitter, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know dear:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You're very good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it really. :))
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/
    xx Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to follow each other dear, but I can't find you among my GFC followers:( could you try again for me please??:) one big kiss! I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour in autumn. I follow you too

    ReplyDelete