Thursday 20 September 2012

MY STYLE | 20-09-12



Today, I went shopping with my my mum looking for a coat for me as its getting colder and I do not possess one. I wanted to look casual. I thought I would take mine new boots which I found in tk-maxx. I love this big cardigan which is very retro looking. Shorts and red top gave a little bit of colour into this outfit which didn't make me to plain. 

I had no school today so I though I would update my blog. I have so much work to do, so many essays and questions to answer. I love the fact that tomorrow is Friday and we going to have a weekend, which I am looking forward to. I'm going to go back to my homework and I wish all of you a good day and weekend. 

Shorts+bag - New Look 
Cardigan +belt- Primark 
Boots-tk-maxx 







Klaudia x


No comments:

Post a Comment